JOIN US FOR
A NITE WITH THE KNIGHTS
DRAW THE LINE
the only tribute band endorsed by AEROSMITH
Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 7 PM at the E. Bridgewater Commercial Club
Proceeds to benefit the Nathan Hale Foundation & Cops for Kids with Cancer
TICKETS ONLY $20 - Advanced sales only
Email ADMIN@BKMAXIII.org for tickets and info
Briefly, to qualify for membership in the Blue Knights you must:
1. Have (or had prior to retirement) statutory power of arrest.
2. Be employed full or part time for a federal, state, county or municipal agency whose primary function is the enforcement of criminal, vehicle, traffic laws or is responsible
for the prosecution, incarceration or supervision of offenders or did so prior to retirement or separation for disability in the line of duty.
3. Receive monetary compensation for the above employment or retirement.
3. Possess a valid license to operate a motorcycle.
4. Own a motorcycle or plan to purchase one within six months.
1. REGULAR MEMBERS
2. ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
3. HONORARY MEMBERS
4. SPECIAL HONORARY MEMBER (Chaplain or Medicine Man)
Any member who because of an injury or medical or physical condition is unable to continue riding a motorcycle, may retain his/her membership as a member provided they stay current with their dues and other obligations.
2017 RIDE & CHAPTER EVENT SCHEDULE
April 24 Fire Fighter Run, Florian Hall, Boston
May 1 Mass. VI Bike Blessing- West Dennis Beach
May 14 Wounded Vet Ride
May 15 Mass. XIII Scavenger Hunt @ Luck Dawg, Pembroke, MA
Jun 18-25 Bike Week Laconia, NH
Jun Kingston Fire Dept Poker Run
Jun 26 Greg Maloney Memorial Run
Jul 9 Blackbeard's Run
Jul 24 Big Nick's Ride - Yarmouth
Aug 14 Cops for Kids with Cancer Florian Hall, Boston
Aug 21 Steve Cole Run / Upland Riders
Aug 28 Chapter Ride to Quabbin Reservoir
Sept 16 - 18 Blue Knights Fall Northeast Conference in Nashua, NH
Sept 25 Middleboro Elks Poker Run
Oct 2 Ride to Provincetown
Nov BK MA I Toy Run
Unless otherwise notified, we will meet at the Kingston Police station (244 Main St, Rt. 106) before all rides. They have a big parking lot, clean bathrooms, compressed air in the garage and are basically all good people. Sunday chapter rides will be posted as they are firmed up. They can (and do) come up at the last minute so please check back frequently. On our Sunday rides we welcome you to bring a prospective member or friend who likes to ride. The only rules are:
1. They like to ride
2. They like to have a good time
3. They like good food